What is Twisted Extracts?
Twisted Extracts is a twisted family of cannabis and confection experts who make cannabis and CBD edibles. The team focuses on quality products to enrich the quality of life of our customers with consistently dosed cannabis and CBD products for recreational and therapeutic use.
How is it dosed?
Twisted Extract products are precisely and accurately dosed using the same proprietary extracts since 2015. Lab tests are done for all products at an accredited 3rd party laboratory.
Why Choose Twisted Extracts edibles?
People choose to consume edible cannabis over smoking or vaping for many different reasons.
- Eating an edible is a healthier way to consume cannabis. Some evidence suggests that smoking and vaping may be harmful to your health.
- Edibles last longer. The effects of a cannabis edible last ~6-8 hours while the effects of cannabis after smoking only last ~2-4 hours. This is especially great for people using edibles to help them fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Edibles are discrete. Despite cannabis being legalized, there is still some stigma that exists. Some people prefer edibles because they don’t smell and can be consumed discretely.
- Edibles produce more of a ‘body high’. Some people experience a different kind of ‘high’ with cannabis edibles. People often describe edibles as having more of a ‘body high’ and less of a ‘head high’ especially in lower dosages. Why? Cannabinoids and terpenes are metabolized differently depending on how you consume them.
New to cannabis? How much should you take?
Tolerance levels for THC vary from person to person. Some people feel the effects of cannabis edibles in as low of a dose as 2.5 mg THC. We always recommend starting with a low dose (5 – 10 mg THC) and gradually working up until you find a ‘high’ that is comfortable for you. Twisted Extracts Jelly Bombs are designed to make it easy to section off an accurate dose depending on your tolerance level.
We also recommend trying the 1:1 Jelly Bombs (40 mg THC + 40 mg CBD) if you’re new to edibles. The CBD in the 1:1 gummies helps combat feelings of anxiety and paranoia that can sometimes be felt if you consume too much THC.
Indica or Sativa strains: Which is right for you?
Every individual responds to the effects of different strains of cannabis differently. Most people find Sativa strains to be uplifting, energizing and focusing. Some people even find it can help spark creativity. Indica is most often described as being relaxing, sedative and appetite-inducing. In general, we recommend that if you want to consume cannabis during the day time, stick to the Sativa products, and if you’re looking for something to help you wind down in the evenings, try the Indica products.
What are the ingredients in Twisted Extracts? Are they vegan friendly?
Some products contain common food dyes. If you are allergic to FD&C Yellow #5, stay away from Green Apple Jelly Bomb and Mango Jelly Bombs.
Here’s the nutritional information for the Jelly Bombs and Cara-Melts:
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/8 gummy (2.1 g), Servings: 8, Amount per serving: Calories 5, Fat cal. 0 g, Total Fat 0 g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0 g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0 g, Cholest. 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium 1 mg (0% DV), Total Carb 1.5 g (1 % DV), Fiber 0 g (0% DV), Sugars 1 g, Protein 0 g, Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Sugars (corn syrup, sugar from beets), Water, Gelatin, Citric acid, Artificial flavours, Pectin, Coconut oil, Canola oil, Cannabis extract, Carnauba wax. Blue Raspberry FD&C blue #1, Black Cherry FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1, Fruit Punch FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1, Cherry FD&C red #40, Green Apple FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue #1, Mango FD&C yellow #5, Orange FD&C yellow #6 Pineapple N/A, Peach FD&C yellow #6, Watermelon FD&C red #40, Grape FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1.
- Sativa Jelly Bombs: Sativa dominant Cannabis extract.
- Indica Zzz Bombs: Indica Cannabis extract.
- 1:1 Sativa Jelly Bombs: Sativa dominant Cannabis extract, CBD.
- CBD Jelly Bombs: CBD.
- Halley’s Comet Jelly Bombs: Cannabis extract derived from a Halley’s Comet cannabis strain (1:1 THC/CBD)
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1 piece (2.8 g), Servings per container: 7, Amount per serving: Calories 12, Total Fat 0.35 g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0.3 g (2 % DV), Trans Fat 0 g, Cholest. 1 mg (0% DV), Sodium 7 mg (0% DV), Total Carb 2.0 g (1 % DV), Fiber 0 g (0% DV), Sugars 2 g, Protein 0 g, Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Sugars (corn syrup, sugar from cane, fructose), Milk, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Butter, Mono- and diglycerides, Salt, Soy lecithin, Vanillin – artificial flavour.
- Sativa Cara-Melts: Sativa dominant Cannabis extract.
- Sativa 1:1 Cara-Melts: Sativa dominant Cannabis extract, CBD.
- Indica Cara-Melts: Indica Cannabis extract.
- Indica 1:1 Cara-Melts: Indica Cannabis extract, CBD.
- CBD Cara-Melts: CBD.
There are no reviews yet.